Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Arkansas Family

The Arkansas family arrived on Sept. 27. This being my parents, sister,brother in law, and my niece and nephew. They came for a week. We did lots of fun stuff and just getting to all be together meant alot. We did have spouts of sickness run thru many so we were unable to do much the first part of the week. But we made up for it in the end. Dus didnt get to do alot of stuff because he had to work because he was behind from being off 3 days the week before to help me. I took them to the mall one day and just looked around. We took them to Garden of the Gods, we went to the ZOO also. Mom, dad, April, and Tommy all went up the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak. They went on seperate days though so that someone was there with me at all times. I want to go up with Dustin and I also didnt think it would such a good idea to go up that soon after the baby. And my niece and nephew both have breathing problems at times and we didnt think it would be such a good idea to take them up there either. Dad and Tommy managed to go golfing one day and I took mom andApril back to the mall. Every night we played games. We had alot of fun. My mom also shampooed my enitre houses carpets and numerous other things for me. Thanks mom!!!

No comments: