Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun Day!

It's been a pretty fun day. We got up this morning and started getting around because Chris and Haley Thompson and their kids were coming down. I had a christmas errand to run before they got here so I left around 11:?? to go to Family Christian bookstore to get a before Thanksgiving sale item for the kids. I got a DVD for $5. You can't pass up a deal like that. It will be for both kids, we have already bought a couple other Veggie Tales DVD's also on sale to put in their stockings. Then when I returned home, they were here. Chris and Dustin went to work on the brakes on our van and Haley and I sat around talking and then we played Skip-Bo. She said she didnt remember how to play but somehow she blew me away. We had a great time. She is great to hang out with. After the brakes were down Dustin and Chris took the van for a test drive. When they returned they started grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, while Haley and I ran to King Soopers to get chocolate chips to make cookies. I believe it is Emilee's recipe. They were oh so good. After dinner we all four played a game of Skip-Bo and guess who won? You got it, Haley! Stinking girl! After that they started packing up to go home. And now they are gone. I gave all three kiddos bathes for church tomorrow, gave them a snack and now they are in bed. And there is peace and quiet in the Hays house for the moment. I have been dieting all week, I have a tremendous amount of baby weight to loose. But let's just say there was no dieting today. I started out good, having a bagel for breakfast but after dinner all those warm, chocolate stringing cookies were the end of me. Hopefully I can get back on my diet tomorrow. Anyways thats about it for the Hays familys day. I will post some pretty cute and funny pics of the kids. The pic of Isaac is so funny. He came down stairs the other night and said he was a army guy. Dont you love the outsit? Crazt kid! And Aleah is trying to act all cute and innocent. And then there is a couple of Lillie. Ever since Stephen has been here and is in the army, Isaac is all about it even more now than he was before. Well goodnight!















4 comments:

Pam said...

the children are growing up so fast. I can see your sister April in Lillie in that first picture.

Tammy K. said...

Isaac looks great. Glad you had fun w/Haley. She is a pretty fun lady.

Sara Beth said...

I like Aleah's picture!

d_lhays said...

I can not believe that is the same baby I seen just not that long ago. She is growning up fast. love you all