Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aleah's Birthday Pics

Here are a few pics from Aleah's 3rd birthday. We had pizza and salad for dinner and then I made her a pink cake which is what she wanted.
Her new guitar she wanted for her birthday.
I put this pic up because for the 1st time when I saw this pic I said that looks like
me!

Connor just chillin!




This was from her brother. She got a purse and book.



She loved all her new flip-flops. She is the flip-flop queen.






Note cards and chapstick from the Wantuloks.






More flip-flops!









4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Aleah is so pretty. Looks like she was having a blast.

cokelady said...

Great pictures... finally. ;-) Aleah is sooooo cute. Looks like she had a really great party!

Montgomery's said...

Of course Aleah looks like you, she's a cutie pie. Looks like she enjoyed her birthday gifts.

Gram (Connie M) said...

You and Dustin must be a good match because ALL of your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Aleah is really getting big and I heard that Isaac is too and I heard that Lillie has top teeth but I haven't seen any recent pic's of her.........lol hint, hint.