Friday, September 25, 2009

Oklahoma B-day Party and More!!!

While at the Assembly, I was packing to leave and I look over and this is where Lillie had climbed up too. She was after a pencil and notepad. I think she accomplished her mission.




Here is Isaac holding Ty. He loved it!






While traveling thru on our Assembly trip, they all had a party for Lillie in Oklahoma and here are a few pics.

























Here is some of the family that was at the party. Almost the whole family was there but I can't post that many pics.











I have been wanting to get some sponge rollers and try them out on Aleah. Well, while I was in Oklahoma I found some at the dollar store for 80cents. Well, when we got home I tried them out. They were the smalls. I think I need the large. I thought you all would enjoy these although she will probably kill me when she gets older for posting these. After some work it actually turned out really cute!































3 comments:

d_lhays said...

Great pictures. Wow Aleah's hair was curly. And Lillie starting to walk! We love you guys. See ya not this weekend but next:)

Heather said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that hair! How cute! I hope Lillie had a wonderful 1st Bday! Give her loves from her Aunt Nae Nae. Kiss the other two for me while you're at it. We had a blast getting to see you guys. Love ya!

Gram (Connie M) said...

WOW those curlers really work don't they..... how long did the curls last? we enjoyed your visit we had fun on that 4-wheeler....lol can't wait til the next visit.