Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally a Post...

Its been so long since I blogged I may not have any readers any longer. Things are about the same as usual. Isaac is doing really well in school and catches on to stuff really quickly. Aleah now knows all her colors and some of her numbers and alphabet. SHe also has been potty trained now for a few weeks. Yeeeaaahhh!!! I am sooo excited about that. Tow down and one more to go. We also have a new family attending our church. THe Moore family moved here from West Virginia. THey attended one of our churches out there but her husband is in the military and they were stationed here. They have a 10 yr old daughter and she is really sweet. We are very excited to have them here. I may not be blogging for a few days of course everyone is used to that, Dustin's mom and her husband will be here Thursday evening and staying all weekend with us. We have a full weekend planned so there should be lots of pics and stuff to blog about later.

Here is Isaac and Aleah out helping shovel/playing in the snow the other day. They were having a blast. Dustin was shoveling the snow and then throwing it on them. It is sooooo hard to get any pics of these two anymore. They run when the camera comes out.










Here's Miss Lillie's new accomplishments: Two teeth and sitting up alone. She has actually had the two teeth for a week or so as well as setting up. I just now am getting around to blogging it. If you enlarge the pics you can see the tow teeth.She weighs around 16lbs. Soon that wont be something to talk about. LOL!






















6 comments:

Cat-n-Dan said...

LOVE the pictures. ;-)

Gram (Connie M) said...

A great post! I meant to ask you about Lillie sitting up I knew it was time and knowing her she wasn't going to be behind in anything.........lol I know you all will have lots of fun this weekend can't wait til its my turn again............lol love you all

Marcia Brooks said...

Don't feel bad. I am always behind in posting and commenting. It was good to hear about the new folks at church there. The kids look great and they are growing up so fast. Wow your doing very well and they are doing very well with the schooling. God bless you and the family.

Montgomery's said...

Lillie is growing up so much! Getting so big. The pictures are great. That's great you have a new family coming to church. Enjoy your visit with you mom-in-law & tell her I say hello.

Tammy K. said...

TELL SHERRY I SAID HELLO.

FUN PICTURES.
TWO TEETH, WOW!!!! SHE IS GETTING BIG.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS IN A COUPLE WEEKS. DID YOU GET YOUR ROOM RESERVED IN HATCH FOR YC?

cokelady said...

Be sure to tell Sherry (I'm following Tammy's spelling lead there, so if it's wrong...) that I said HI, too! :-)

SO GLAD to hear that Aleah is fully "trained" now! That is always a THRILLING accomplishment. (More for the Mom than the kid!)

Can't wait to see you guys again. I've still got Balderdash sitting in my closet with the empty suitcase so we wouldn't forget it when we THOUGHT we were coming to Colorado for Convention! ;-)