Thursday, April 30, 2009

What A Night!

Dustin is feeling right on the edge of 100%. Although last night we went to bed and all was well. At 3am I was awakened to Aleah's shrill scream. I went in her room and she was crying and said I spit up. Sure enough she and her bedding were covered. It was disgusting. So I picked her up and had to give her a bath. While I was bathing her Dustin had gotten up and was cleaning up the mess and getting the bedding put in the washer. I could hear him in the bedroom gagging, I laugh just thinking about it, it was a constant gagging. I even was gagging when I went in there. He is such a great guy to help out. Anyways we got her all cleaned up and laundry going and moved her into our room in the floor so her room could air out with the window open. After that she woke up throwing up every 30 min. to an hour. And she is still throwing up so please please pray for her. She has no other symptoms except throwing up. Thanks for the prayers!

4 comments:

Gram (Connie M) said...

oh...I am so sad that she is so sick and hope and pray that the rest of you don't get it. I feel so sorry for Dustin his stomach probably wasn't over it totally and it was worse. He is a great guy Pop would have never tried that. we'll be praying

Tammy K. said...

Poor Aleah. I hate when kids are sick.
HA!!! poor Dustin too... It must have been pretty bad for him to be gagging. What a great guy to help out. That is very sweet of him.
I will pray for Aleah and the rest of you that by some miracle you and the other two kids will not get it.

Momma Tammi said...

We'll be praying. What a great husband, but I had to giggle at the visual of him gagging as he was being helpful.

Netty said...

Poor girl!Tell Bro. Dustin Bobby is the same way! By the end of my worst morning sickness he finally got to where he could hand me a wet cloth! Men!LOL!